1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose for which the information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use personal information solely for the objective of fulfilling those purposes identified by us and for other compatible purposes. We will seek the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law when we desire to use the information for another purpose.
3. We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. We will strive to make sure that personal data will be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for any purpose, will strive to make sure that personal data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Toward that end, we will store all personal information you provide to us on our secure servers.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of personal information.
9. This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .